Saturday, January 19, 2013

The top is tops!

The D9P marches on!  I'm so happy with how it's coming together! After putting the purple boarder it really made the colors pop. 

I got such a good deal at Joanne's. They are having a sale and all quilt fabric is 40% off! Fat quarters are $1.29.  And they have coupons in your email.

I may need to work on a WIP for a day or two before building my sandwich. 
I promised myself to replace our Christmas stockings. I'm doing mini-tote bags for each person. 
So off and running to make dinner....
Nitey nite! 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, girl... you are fast! Your quilt top is gorgeous! Congratulations on your fab finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now the fun begins! Sandwich time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookit you go!!! You need a prize for that. Nice work gf! And yeh, Joann gets WAY too much of my $, even with all my coupons! (You can also get them snail mail).

    ReplyDelete